Two competitions to enter!
Win a day on the reef and a 1770 LARC day tour! Enter here.
And don't forget to enter in our second competition -
Win a copy of Sell up, Pack up & Take off by Stephen Wyatt and Colleen Ryan. Enter here.
In the tourism business? You need to be seen in Tourist Queenslandtm
Tourist Queensland™ is an affordable way to give your business or event a much bigger slice of the tourist market. This issue is targeting the lucrative drive market from the affluent suburbs of Ipswich and Toowoomba, as well as regular distribution into well established pick up points on the Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay, Bundaberg, Gladstone, Capricorn Coast and Rockhampton, Whitsundays.
Ipswich and Toowoomba
Also advertise in the richest suburbs of Toowoomba and Ipswich. Tourist Queensland will be home delivered into premium suburbs of Toowoomba and in Ipswich.
These suburbs have an average weekly household income of $1874 – compare this with some towns/suburbs which have a weekly income of $700. (Source Aust. Bureau of Statistics).
This Tourist Queensland will be printed November 10 and home delivered on 11th and 12th November.
We are now on Facebook
The Coalfields Express is now on Facebook to keep you up to date with the latest information. Visit us on Facebook.
Coastline News Shop
Get away from it all! Look for our special holiday breaks in our shop's accommodation page. And tell them that Coalfields Express sent you when booking
Publications for 2014
To find the dates of all Coalfields Express, Bundy Book and Tourist Queensland publication dates for 2014, just click the link here.
What our advertisers and readers say:
- We are regular advertisers with the Coalfields Express newspaper for Nabilla Estate in the Pioneer Valley near Mackay and we are happy with the results generated by our ad.
- Great publication all round and happy with what I read. Great job!! April McMartin Ilfracombe
- More of such competitions because they entice us to read and research. Aman Popli Mt Albert Auckland
- Anything to do with Qld and her beautiful coastline makes my husband and I happy. Keep up the good work! Mary Young Batemans Bay
- The Coalfields Express newspaper is great you cover everything I need. Laura Stewart Charters Towers