New Winter Break Competition
Win for you and your guests 4 nights at Brinkley Resort - New Zealand's popular family winter holiday destination, plus a day lift pass each to world renowned Mt Hutt Skifield. Entries close April 30th at 4pm, click here for more information.
Click here to hear Jackie Bristow's song
Tourist Queensland in the Auckland Herald Newspaper
COALFIELDS EXPRESS THE ONLY PAPER HOME DELIVERED INTO OUR MINING TOWNS
There will be a Coalfields Express home delivered into our mining towns on May 19th and 20th Towns covered will include: Dysart Tieri Emerald Blackwater Moranbah Tannum Sands Boyne Island Biloela Charters Towers
Plus mining camps in many of the towns – Blackwater, Emerald, Nebo and Coppabella.
Escape for 3 perfect days on Fraser Island
Kingfisher Bay Resort is the perfect base for exploring unique Fraser Island and we have three nights accommodation for you and a friend, plus their full day 4WD Beauty Spots Tour for you to win from March on our website.
Return ferry transfers, lunch and national park fees on the day tour are included in this superb prize. Enter here
Entries close April 30. A draw will be held and the winner advised and announced here on the website. Entry is free but only one per household please.
We are now on Facebook
The Coalfields Express is now on Facebook to keep you up to date with the latest information. Visit us on Facebook.
Coastline News Shop
Get away from it all! Look for our special holiday breaks in our shop's accommodation page. And tell them that Coalfields Express sent you when booking
What our advertisers and readers say:
- We are regular advertisers with the Coalfields Express newspaper for Nabilla Estate in the Pioneer Valley near Mackay and we are happy with the results generated by our ad.
- Great publication all round and happy with what I read. Great job!! April McMartin Ilfracombe
- More of such competitions because they entice us to read and research. Aman Popli Mt Albert Auckland
- Anything to do with Qld and her beautiful coastline makes my husband and I happy. Keep up the good work! Mary Young Batemans Bay
- The Coalfields Express newspaper is great you cover everything I need. Laura Stewart Charters Towers